sexta-feira, 23 de agosto de 2013

LO Mini-album - DT Docerela Creations - Challenge # 44

Oi pessoal, 
 
Hoje é sexta-feira e vocês sabem o que isso significa? É dia de Docerela! E mais, também é dia de lançamento de mais um set de carimbo da Docerela Creation! Nós, o time, estamos entusiasmadas para mostrar dois lindos conjuntos de carimbos. 

Hello everyone! Today is friday and Are you ready for another release & challenge? We are super excited today because we have another release to share with you!
 
 Aqui o meu projeto onde eu usei os novos carimbos Portugueses.
Here is my project. I used the new Portuguese Sets.
 
 I used the new Portuguese Stamps
O desafio é:usar bordas
Today's challenge is: use border

Dê uma passadinha na loja
Check out the Shop HERE!
 
The Team:
         Ana - (my)
 
 

6 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Ana,
Adoro o teu mini album!
Cada página mais encantadora que a outra ....
Adoro!
Parabéns =)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections disse...

Great page to your album! Carri~Abusybee

nada disse...

Lindo miniálbum Ana! Adorei!

Sukie disse...

Pretty page for your mini album! All of the embellishments look great!

Cindy Groh disse...

I love that border punch and use it often. It adds the perfect look to many of my cards and has also added to your project too. I'm stopping by from Docerela Stamps.

Beth F. disse...

What a great page for a mini album!