sexta-feira, 23 de março de 2012

Sweet Recipe Notebook - DT Docerela Creations

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday!!!

Some mothers of Sofia's friend  (Sofia is my daughter)
and some friends here in the United States asked me to write in English,
so now I will make posts in English
and in Portuguese to my friends and followers of the Brazil.
                                To American readers I'm sorry for my broken English. LoL LoL LoL
"BAKED WITH LOVE" IS the new project.
For my project I decided to make a little recipe notebook.
                                                "Especial doce" or "Especially sweet"
                       I made this recipe notebook that I find super practical to have in the kitchen.
I used my Slice to make this cupcake. I used the card "Parties."
I put two colors and one above the other 
 I made this tag and I used the stamp of Docerela Creations.


 My tag.

For this project I used:
Slice and Card "Parties",
Stamp Portuguese Docerela Creations number 1 and 2
Recipe cards - Nicolecrafts
Chipboard book from Michaels

Working with the stamps of Docerela Crations is really nice and easy so take a look at the store.

                                                              http://docerelashop.com/




Well, I hope you enjoyed my project.
 And now, please, take a look at the other projects of  Docerela Design Team



Thanks
kisses
Ana
Em Português:
Oi gente,
Boa sexta-feira.
 Algumas mães de amigas da Sofia (Sofia é minha filha).
e alguns amigas aqui dos Estados Unidos me pediram para escrever em Inglês,
então agora eu vou fazer posts em Inglês
e em Português para os meus amigos e seguidores do Brasil.
 "Cozido com Amor" é o novo projeto.
Para o meu projeto eu decidi fazer um caderno de receitas pouco.

  "Especial doce"
  Eu fiz este caderno de receitas, pois acho super prático para ter na cozinha.
(fotos acima)
Para esse projeto usei:




Slice and Card "Parties",
Stamp Portuguese Docerela Creations number 1 and 2 que você pode achar http://docerelashop.com/
Recipe cards - Nicolecrafts
Chipboard book from Michaels




E ai o que acharam do meu caderno de receitas para o projeto
 "Cozido com Amor" ou seja "Baked with love"?
 Adoraria ler a opinião de vocês.
Ah! Vocês podem participar com seus projetos dê uma olhada como no
e dê uma olhada nos projetos das outras design do time da Docerela:

Obrigada
beijos
Ana






9 comentários:

Docerela disse...

Ana... gostei muito do seu livrinho!! Esse cupcake e um gracinha justamente com esse papel super colorido.

Great work as always!!


Catarina aka docerela

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making disse...

Very cute recipe book. Great job. Smooches... Felicia

Nitasha disse...

This is so cute! I love that little cupcake and the little aprons!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections disse...

Super cute! Love the great paper and all your fun details! Thanks for writing your post in Portuguese and English too! I certainly appreciate it! Looking forward to seeing your next creations!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Amorecos Creations disse...

Hi, Ana!

First of all your English is REALLY GOOD! For how long now you´re living on USA??

About your project, LOOOVLEYYY!!!! I LOVED your cupcake! Looks like you made it with fabric! =)

Great work!!
Tatiana.


Oi, Ana,

Primeiro de tudo, o seu inglês está MUITO BOM!!! Há quanto tempo você está morando nos EUA?

Sobre o seu projeto, LIIIINNNNDOOOOO!!!! AMEI o seu cupcake! Parece que foi feito com tecido! =)

Ótimo trabalho!!
Tatiana.

Christine's Creative Cards disse...

Hola! Yo habla poquito! lol I love your blog and your recipie card book. I really like the ribbon ties you added. TFS
--C
christinescreativecards@gmail.com
christinescreativecards.blogspot.com

Luciana disse...

Ficou lindo, eu adorei os papéis que usou!!! Essas cores ficaram ótimas!
Beijos

Unknown disse...

Muito lindos!!

http://www.tacianadesign.blogspot.com.br

Juliana disse...

Parabéns ficou lindo o livro de receitas...e obrigada pela visita..bjos
httP://juliana-artesanatosjuju.blogspot.com